Description: Elizabeth Munn performing on rope in "The Hour Of the Wolf" at Big Sky Works in Brooklyn, NY on July 25th, 2015 - The Silver Aerial Series by photographer and aerialist Andrew T. Foster.
This is the first image from the Silver Aerial Series of black & white photographs featuring aerial artists performing live in venues around New York City and the outer boroughs. This is a limited series of high quality, archival prints with a total number of ten available and three printer proofs.
Each high quality, archival print includes a certificate of authenticity featuring an artwork protection hologram system. A duplicate hologram with unique serial number is placed on the print and the certificate for proof of authenticity. Each serial number is registered with an on-line database provided by myartregistry.com.
What is "in the box":
* 13x19" high-quality, archival print on 17x22" Bartya FB 350 GSM archival paper.
* Each print made with archival ink using the Canon LUCIA EX ink set.
* Each print is coated with Hahnemuhle protective spray for scratch and UV protection.
* Individually numbered and signed high quality, archival print with hologram attached.
* Certificate of authenticity with a matching hologram for proof of authenticity.
* Each print is placed in a polypropylene bag and shipped flat in heavy cardboard.
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.