Title: Exoplanet 1
Description: Mustard Canyon Road in Death Valley National Park, California - The Crimson Desert Series by photographer Andrew T. Foster.
This is the first image of five from the Crimson Desert Series of photographs featuring landscape photography inside Death Valley National Park, California. This is a limited series of giclée prints with a total number of ten available per image and three printer proofs.
Each giclée print includes a certificate of authenticity featuring an artwork protection hologram system. A duplicate hologram with unique serial number is placed on the print and the certificate for proof of authenticity. Each serial number is registered with an on-line database provided by myartregistry.com.
All the photos from the Crimson Desert Series were taken in Death Valley National Park.
Each print features the following:
* Limited edition series of photos with a total run of ten giclée prints and three printer proofs.
* 13x19" giclée print on 17x22" Bartya FB 350 GSM archival paper.
* Each print made with archival ink using the Canon LUCIA EX ink set.
* Each print is coated with Hahnemuhle protective spray for scratch and UV protection.
* Individually numbered and signed giclée print with hologram attached.
* Certificate of authenticity with a matching hologram for proof of authenticity.
* Each print is placed in a polypropylene bag and shipped flat in heavy cardboard.
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.